Exam sessions days and time are approximate and they could be subject to variations in relation to the needs:
Currently the membership Polisport Cardis not available for the A.Y. 2020/2021, but we will open it as soon as possible.
Keep up to date by consulting the page www.sport.polimi.it/en/sign-up-and-book
The graduation exams scheduled for September and October 2020 will be held in presence. The calendar is as follows:
- Laurea (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) in Mechanical Engineering: 25 September
- Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) in Mechanical Engineering - Ingegneria Meccanica: 1 October
- Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) in Energy Engineering - Ingegneria Energetica: 1 October
The theory lessons of the Informatics B course (Prof. Fummi) will begin:
- on Monday 21 September on the online platform;
- on Tuesday 22 September in presence with students divided into two teams.
The laboratory will begin in the following weeks, according to the detailed calendar that will be published by the professor on Beep.
Please note that theory lessons will begin remotely on Wednesday 16 September from 4.30pm to 7.15pm and will continue (always remotely) on Friday 18 September (8.30am - 11.00am and 1.30pm - 5.00pm).
During the first lesson on Wednesday 16 September, the professor will communicate the ways of carrying out the graphic laboratory and CAD laboratory. The former will be held in Manfredi Pavilion (Campus Arata, via Scalabrini 113) while the latter will be held remotely.
The first CAD laboratory will take place remotely on Wednesday 23 September at 4.30pm.
The first graphic laboratory will take place in presence on Friday 25 September at 1.30pm at Manfredi Pavilion. Students must have a pencil, an eraser and white sheets in A2 format. Due to the distancing measures, students will be divided into 2 groups, which will be communicated during the first lesson on Wednesday 16 September.
Students are invited to pay attention to communications that will be sent by institutional e-mail to regular students enrolled in the course.
As for face-to-face lessons, it is mandatory to access the classrooms with a mask, which must be worn for the entire time in the classroom, and to respect the rules published on www.polimi.it/en/landingpages/covid-19
Also for the A.Y. 2020/2021 the course "Machine Tools" (course code 086514) will be held on Thursday at the Digital Experience Center (DEX) - Siemens S.p.A. Via Lorenzo Beretti Landi 13 in Piacenza.
Lessons will take place from 9.00am to 12.30pm and from 2.00pm to 4.30pm.
The first lesson will be held on Thursday 17 September. For further information please contact Prof. Giuseppe Foppiani.
The graduation exams scheduled for July 2020 will be held remotely. The calendar is as follows:
- Laurea (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) in Mechanical Engineering: July 23rd
- Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) in Mechanical Engineering - Ingegneria Meccanica: July 23rd
- Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) in Energy Engineering - Ingegneria Energetica: July 23rd